Y Kidz Care
If you are interested in care for the month of October, email Brittany Rose at [email protected]
Are you looking for a place where your elementary students can get some physical activity on their virtual school days while you work? Look no further than our Y Kidz Care program! Your kids will enjoy free time in our gym and pool after spending some time on their school work. Please note: While they may not complete all of their work during this time, it is our hope that we can cut down on the amount of time you have to work with your kids on school work after your workday.
9:30-10am – Drop-off
10-11:30am – School Work
- We supply the Wi-Fi and staff to help when questions arise
11:30am-12pm – Lunch
- Bring a packed lunch from home
12-2pm – Activities & Swimming
- Kids will rotate in small groups through arts & crafts and other activities in our gymnasium, indoor pool and Exergame Youth Room
- Kids should bring a suit and towel
- Goggles are allowed, but optional
2-2:30pm – Pick-up
PLEASE NOTE: Due to our construction project schedule, we are initially committed to offering this program week to week through October 2020.
Space is limited to 36 kids per 2-day session. Choose Monday/Tuesday or Thursday/Friday.
Financial assistance is available.